Goa is a leading tourist destination in Western India that attracts international tourists due to its beautiful beaches and other things. It is a small state which allows visitors to plan their honeymoon and holidays with their loved ones. The destination is a popular one for its outstanding landmarks, UNESCO’s World heritage sites, forts, markets, unique churches, and other features. Moreover, the place is an ideal one for those who want to perform adventurous activities on the sea waters.
Anyone who wants to plan a trip to Goa should consider booking the hotel room before15 days or 1 month for overcoming unwanted issues. Grand Hyatt Goa offers luxurious amenities for tourists enabling them to ensure a better accommodation. It provides ways to enjoy the holidays with family and others in a sophisticated environment. There are many things to do in Goa and visitors should know more about them in detail before making a trip.
Top places to visit in Goa
1. Calangute Beach
Calangute Beach is one of the must-see places in Goa because it is the longest one. The beach located 15 km away from Panjim serves as a hub for tourists from all over the world allowing them to enjoy a trip. In fact, it is the busiest beach in Goa that allows visitors to relax their mind with others. There are many restaurants and clubs located near the beach enabling tourists to enjoy their time with more excitement.
2. Fort Aquada
Fort Aquada is a famous Fort built by the Portuguese in the 17th century. The Fort has a lighthouse which is 13 m height allowing tourists to reach the same easily to have a great view of the land and water. It is a defence structure built for defending the Dutch and Marathas.
3. Dudhsagar falls
Dudhsagar falls in Goa is one of the tallest waterfalls in India and visitors shouldn’t miss the falls on a trip. It is 47 km from Margaothat is 1017 feet in height. Tourists can take a train ride for viewing the falls which cascades from a steep mountain. The waterfalls get high level of water during the winter season.
4. Mollem National Park
Mollem National Park located in Sanguemtaluk in Goa covers 240 sq. km which covers a wide variety of birds. Jungle safaris are available for tourists enabling them to explore wildlife accordingly. Another thing is that it has a waterfall and trekking tails allowing tourists to witness more excitement.
Fontainhas is called as the “Latin region” of Goa because it enjoys a unique culture. Visitors can find narrow streets that have coloured houses with projecting balconies. Located in the foothills of Altinho hills, it enables visitors to feel like entering into the Mediterranean region. It is an ideal one for those who want to take photographs in a different background.
Travel tips to Goa
1. Foreign nationals who visit Goa should carry a copy of their passport, visa, identity card, and other documents. Furthermore, it is advisable for them to keep the documents safely in a hotel room locker.
2. It is not advisable to carry large amounts of cash in crowded places for preventing thefts and other problems. Visitors should check everything when they leave a hotel.
3. Rupee is the currency used in Goa and tourists can exchange the same in exchange counters and banks. It is a wise one to know the exchange rates before converting the currency.
4. Photography is not allowed in museums and other places. Therefore, it is advisable to take photos only after getting permission from respective authorities.
5. Possession of drugs is illegal in Goa and tourists should stay away from them on a trip to avoid legal problems. It is a wise one to know the local laws while planning a trip to Goa that can help to experience peace of mind.
6. Tourists should avoid walking alone in lonely and deserted areas to overcome burglary or other problems. They should also avoid talking to strangers on a trip which ultimately gives ways to get more protection.
7. Goa has both high and moderate seasons. Tourists should know more about them in detail before planning a trip to the city.
8. There are many restaurants which offer a variety of dishes for visitors enabling them to get a fine dining experience.
9. Visitors should also respect the local culture and traditions when they visit religious places.
10. Tourists should pack their things based on the season which ultimately help to avoid unwanted problems.
11. Visitors should avoid eating street foods because they can lead to health complications that will affect the quality of life.
12. It is advisable to drink bottled water instead of tap water for preventing health issues to a great extent.
13. Smoking is not allowed in public places and visitors should follow the rules and regulations strictly while making a trip to Goa.
14. Tourists should aware of the touts in Goa to avoid scams and other problems. Those who want to rent a car should have a valid driving license.
How to get accommodation in Goa?
Many hotels in Goa provide world-class facilities for tourists enabling them to experience a better accommodation. TheGrand Hyatt Goa is one among them that allows visitors to plan their vacation in advance. The hotel is a suitable one for getting modern facilities such as swimming pool, Wi-Fi, television, laundry, spa, and so on.
It even offers resort services for tourists to make their trip a memorable one. Visitors who want to know more about the hotel can search for the details online that can help to book room in advance. There are several hotel websites which provide the information of hotel to tourists enabling them to schedule a trip depending on the needs. However, it is necessary to read reviews of websites with attention before booking the hotel. This is because the terms and conditions may vary from one website to another website during the booking process.