Earning your audience trust
Connecting with your audience has never been more important. People are looking for authentic brands, products that make their lives easier or solve a problem. The best way to communicate your story and highlight product qualities is working with influencers who certainly have followers who trust their taste and are likely to recommend the best and latest inventions. What are the best ways to develop this strategy in a timely manner?
- Always have clear who your target audience is
- Know your budget. Keep in mind that spending some money in influencer marketing is an investment and will most likely bring great results and loyal clients.
- Stay authentic, stick to your brand’s story and values. When working with an influencer, it is important to communicate those; but also give him/her the creative freedom of how the content is going to look like.
- As for strategy and planning, is crucial to have timelines and resources that will allow you to effectively pursue all campaigns. Heepsy is a platform that you will find extremely useful since you will be able to find influencers that are within your niche and interested in your products. This is a very cost-effective solution and also an easy way to categorize influencers in any way you want.
As seen on Heepsy: Categorize influencers in any way you want, being engagement, campaign name, estimated cost, etc
With this marketing platform you can also analyze each profile and get to see engagement rates, visibility and follower metrics. Knowing this will give you the chance to make the right decision when hiring instagram influencers. Every time you access your account, you can get to see each category and an organized layout that will visually compare your options.
Useful tips for creating your campaign:
- Have clear what your value proposition is, why is your brand different from others?
- It’s important to remember that visuals are extremely valuable, packaging, photos, and branding in general are elements that can boost interest. If you have clean, eye-catching design it is very likely for your target audience to be interested.
- Storytelling: This is a pretty successful method. Nowadays people are looking for authentic content, new ways to connect are more valuable than ever. When communicating with influencers tell them a bit about your story, what inspired you to create such a product or service? People love listening to stories that makes them understand the brand much more. Make your content emotional, captivating and relatable.
When done properly, a story can clarify the brand’s core values and want to make the customer experience those.
This is a great example from Airbnb:
Here, they decided to share stories behind each property, mentioning special features making the future guests feel like they are already there.
4. Have clear who your buyer persona is, once you know what they are interested in you can improve your campaigns and most importantly the derivable.
5. Asking for feedback can be extremely uncomfortable but one of the best ways to grow and get out of the comfort zone. Seeing how others perceive your brand, website, marketing materials will let you understand different points of view and potentially make improvements and expand your business!
6. Anyone has the ability to search by city, neighborhood and region on Instagram. You can suggest influencers they add a specific location in the post so that can be easily found by your desired audience. Instagram location acts as a content library that contains media geotagged to a specific place. The biggest benefit about this method is that it increases engagement since location tags appear in explore pages or location-based stories.
7. Video, small footage, infographics: You can create simple visuals that can mention the core values or characteristics of your product. They don’t have to be extremely fancy or professional. A great tool is Canva. Their free version allows you to drag and drop different shapes, images and write your own text in your chosen format.
You don’t have to hire a professional photographer or videographer to create eye-catching content. Here are some useful tools you can use for free. They don’t require much knowledge and you can easily learn the features in a few hours.
The alternatives are divided per category. For example for video creation, the best non paid options are DaVinci Resolve and Blender.
Developing your business and creating growth strategies can be really overwhelming. It’s very comforting to know that in this digital age, there are multiple tools that help us speed processes and gain more value in our respective industry. It’s important to stay up to date and keep innovating so you can create stronger relationships with your clients and potentially fulfill their needs.