SEO stands for search engine optimization and it is a set of techniques, methods, and diplomacies, which are used to bring click on the web pages. It results in ranking the websites according to the relevant content found by the users and if the same websites clicked by multiple users then it will come on the top of the Google search engine and other search platforms also.
SEO do two major tasks for the website:
- Visibility in search engines:Every user who accesses the internet with selective keywords related to the content and ever website has a rank on the search engine, which requires increasing the visitors on the web pages or site. SEO helps to increase the accessibility of the website through a search engine algorithm. Web content writers and producers follow the set of practices used in website strategies to achieve optimized results like they do in the site doe.
- Organized search Using CTR: SEO is a collection of queries written in programs to find and display the best results to the users. Small pieces of data and metadata are used to ensure that information is found as required by the query to obtain a click-through rate from search output.
SEO techniques mainly work on three pillars:
- Quality of traffic: SEO services attract users from every corner of the world to increase the traffic on the website. it refers to attract genuine buyers on the website, searching for computers and it will display mobile phones then it does not count in quality traffic.
- Traffic Quantity: When the right audience is attracted to web pages, then more traffic will be better. Every website needs to stay online all the time for easy access and more clicks.
- Organic Results: Playing the advertisements on the searched pages make a significant income for owners. Organic traffic is required to make the website famous.
How SEO works
Google search engine has a sycophant that started searching and gathering the information according to the keyword entered by the user. It hardly takes 0 to 2 seconds and builds an index and the index will call an algorithm to match the data with the given keywords. There are many factors, which are considered in the algorithm for searching the web links:
- Domain-Level links and authority Structures: it refers to the quantity of the links found, quality of links for data availability and page rank in the search engine.
- Page-level link characteristics: Anchor text allocation, page rank, and quality of the resources from which our information is displayed.
- Content feature: Content quality and relevancy of information, which increases the modeling, score.
- Domain level brand features: Offline usage of web content, domain name, and data from other associated links should appear.
- Agnostic Features: Length of the content, readability and loading page speed is also a major constraint.
Optimization of a web page may be done using different techniques and methods, but the importance of tags and metadata should not be ignored to gain a good rank on the search engine. Both are parameters should provide information and of good length.